The warranty statement is binding on FORMEL d.o.o. for the quality and flawless operation of the product if the customer adheres to the enclosed instructions for use.
However, the product may not work properly. In this case, we undertake to repair at our own expense all defects and technical defects, which occur on the product within the warranty period during normal use and compliance with technical instructions, and under the following conditions:
- The buyer must at his own expense submit a defective product with a brief description of the defect to our address – Zagrebačka cesta 20, Zagreb.
- The buyer is obliged to submit a copy of the invoice together with the defective product as proof of purchase of the product.
The warranty does not include:
- Malfunctions caused by improper handling.
- Defects caused by wear of the device or its parts.
- Faults caused by the environment unsuitable for the operation of the device.
- Overvoltage or malfunctions caused by faulty electrical installation.
- Defects caused by natural disasters or force majeure (fire, flood, earthquake, lightning strike,…).
- Worn batteries or battery leaks.
- Mechanical damage or malfunctions caused by mechanical damage, falls, etc.
The warranty expires in the case of:
- Installation, repair or opening of the product by unauthorized persons.
- Use of the product for a purpose for which it is not intended.
- Damage to the product during service due to improper packaging.
The duration of the warranty is determined by the warranty conditions prescribed by the manufacturer for each individual product and is indicated with the description of the product on this site.
During the warranty period, defects may be repaired by FORMEL d.o.o. or authorized service. The warranty period begins on the day of delivery, which is indicated on the invoice and warranty statement. The costs and risk of delivery to the service are borne by the customer.
In the event that the customer sends to the service a product that is correct, ie that works in accordance with the technical description and instructions for use, we will charge the customer for inspection and testing of the product, and delivery costs. We only replace defective goods when our service confirms their defects. If the repair lasts longer than 10 days, the warranty is extended for the duration of the repair.
In the event that the defect is not removed within the warranty period within 45 days of receipt of the product for service, and the product is not sent for repair to the supplier, FORMEL d.o.o. undertakes to replace it with another or the buyer will be allowed a refund.